Police Contact Details

If residents want to report drug dealing in the area they can contact the police using the following contact details:

If someone sees anything suspicious in the first instant I would ask that they call 101 and report what they have seen and a patrol can be deployed without out being delayed by reporting online.

If a crime is being committed at the time then call 999.

Pc 3798 Duncan Park
Ribble Valley Neighbourhood Policing Team.